POLICIES AND REGULATIONS
- Parking on property for vehicles of registered guests only
- Management approved additional overnight guests and vehicles must be registered
- No unauthorized visitors allowed anywhere on the property at anytime
- If you have less people booked in your unit than is the maximum for that cottage, it is possible to have additional guests register by the day or week. To avoid disappointment, please ask about this in advance. Together, we can discuss arrangements for having them register as well as any additional charges which may apply.
- No smoking inside units & absolutely no use of candles ($100 fine will apply)
- Do not flush diapers, sanitary product or tampons down the toilets. Damaged caused by any foreign objects will be deducted from security deposit.
- Damage deposit is forfeited if smoke detectors are found disabled or tempered with in any way. The same applies to fire extinguishers being discharged without cause.
- Removing screens or windows to gain access to the cottage, is $200 fee and the occupant(s) being ask to leave the property.
- BBQ must be used a minimum of 5 feet away from cottage
- Respect other guests.
- Noise restriction after 11:30 p.m. or before 8 a.m, By-Law enforced. Rowdy behavior will not be tolerated.
- No excessive alcohol drinking, no underage drinking and NO illegal drugs on the property
- Property items of Birch Haven by the Beach supplied with your cottage rental must not be taken off the property at any time.
- Registrants are responsible for reimbursement or replacement of any accidental or willfully damaged or missing property
- Registrants accept all personal risk on property use. Management shall not be held liable for damages or injuries as a result of negligence caused by patrons
- Please take all personal belongings with you on departure. Management shall not be held responsible for lost articles
- On departure, please leave cottages as initially found and in their originally clean condition. A cleaning fee will apply for any above and beyond the normal cleaning
- Please return key to office on departure
- 50 replacement cost will apply for lost key
Management reserves the right to change and/or amend the policies and regulations as required without notice
INCLUDED WITH YOUR BEDROOM COTTAGE UNIT #
- Queen / Double/ Twins sized bed
- One Double sized futon of Sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, pots & pans, dishes, cutlery & cooking utensils
- 3 or 4 piece bathroom (tub and shower)
- Color cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Picnic table
- Propane BBQ
GENERAL OUTDOOR USE
- Swing set
- Box sand
- Fire pit